About VRP Trucking Ltd.
Van Raay Paskal Trucking Ltd. operates throughout Canada and the United States, hauling feeder/finished cattle to and from our feedlots. Our drivers are committed to the safe and efficient transport of cattle and this division is essential to VRP Farms’ success.
Custom hauling services are also offered. If interested, please call our main office in Picture Butte at 403-732-4589 to speak with dispatch. Competitive rates apply.
meet our team
Trucking Operations Manager / Dispatch
Become a part of
the VRP team
Van Raay Paskal Trucking consists of five positions:
The Trucking Manager
We operate 22 trucks and trailers and the main shop is located in Picture Butte, Alberta.
In addition to using our Low Stress Cattle Handling practice, our professional drivers are all certified through the Certified Livestock Transporters (CLT) program. This certification is recognized throughout Canada and United States. The program is led by an industry initiative to address the need for increased accountability and improved handling practices in humane livestock transport
VRP Trucking also has its own training program for new drivers.
Livestock transporters haul year-round. Feeder cattle are picked up from all over Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and from USA. We then deliver finished cattle to beef processors throughout Alberta and to parts of the North West United States.
What VRP Trucking offers for qualified candidates:
- Industry-leading competitive wages- paid percentage of what you haul, get paid for the work you do!
- Safety/Fuel/Log Compliance Bonuses as well as other extra incentives
- Benefits package after 3 months
- Home most weekends
- Opportunities for rewarding advancement
- Year-round work
- Designated truck and trailer for each driver-no team driving required
- Operate new equipment
- Scheduling flexibility
- On-going training
- Friendly & approachable Dispatching team
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- Minimum of 25 years of age
- Clean Drivers Abstract and Safety Record
- Livestock hauling experience is an asset but will train if required
- Clean criminal record (must be able to enter the USA)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be a team player
- Must be respectful, honest and hard working
- Must take pride in the care and maintenance of their equipment
What is required of a qualified candidate:
Please provide feedback on our drivers…
Get in touch
212049 Hwy 519, Picture Butte, Alberta